Crispy Rice papad is something we always enjoy with our meals. The crunchy papad made from plain rice flour. Munch over these bite-sized Rice papads. You can have it as an accompaniment or you can also eat it along with a steaming hot cup of tea during your snack time.
Here is an easy step by step recipe to make rice papad. Prepare rice papad at your home easily instead of buying it out from the market. Sprinkle some chaat masala on it and serve this crisp and mouth-watering rice papad as a side variety along with any meal.
You can make it as much as colorful you like.
How to make rice flour Papad?
- Sieve rice for 1 hour or take pre-powdered rice flour
- Bring 1 glass of water to boil
- Add salt as taste
- add 1 pinch of edible soda
- then slowly mix rice flour in boiling water
- Keep your hand moving to avoid lumps
- Once the flour starts to get thick switch off the gas
- Now add oil and knead the warm dough
- Make small equal balls
- Take 2 plastic paper and sprinkle some oil on it
- Roll the dough ball between plastic paper
- Once you make thin papad slowly remove the plastic covers
- Dry the rice papad in sunlight for the whole day