Palak Pakora is a delicious spinach leaves recipe. It is healthy tea time snack in the monsoon season. In this recipe, the chopped spinach leaves coated with gram flour batter and deep fry.
Palak/Spinach is a health-friendly leafy vegetable which can be cooked as many other recipes link palak paratha, aloo palak, palak paneer, palak soup and palak daal. Sometimes it is good for health to satisfy our craving for hot deep fried foods when it is raining outside. Let's see how to make palak pakora.
- 2 tablespoon Besan/Gram flour
- 1 chilli
- Pinch of Ajwain
- Pich of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon corn/rice flour
- salt as taste
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of Black Pepper powder
- Lemon juice
Method: Chopp spinach leaves and make gram flour batter add all ingredients well. Then deep fry in required shape on medium heat. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.
"Palak / Spinach Health Benefits"
1. The spinach kept under sunlight having more nutrients than kept in darkness.
2. Cooked spinach is better nutrients because the body can not break nutrients in raw spinach.
3. Spinach juice can be used as green smoothy with other veggies for a healthy drink.
4. Avoid freezing spinach because it decreases its health benefits. It's better to buy spinach fresh and eat the same day.
5. We know spinach is helpful for eyes and bone health but also it helps digestion and ease constipation and flush the toxins from the clone.
6. The mineral and vitamins in spinach also bring quick relief to the itchy and dry skin.